Thanksgiving may be over, but in NO WAY does that mean we’re done with fall flavors… bring on the ALL pumpkin, maple, and spice!
That’s why we’re so excited to share this delicious Maple Pumpkin Spice cookie recipe, made possible by our friends at Health Warrior. You guys… we *may* have even drizzled some melted non-dairy dark chocolate on top and WENT. TO. TOWN.
Here’s what we’ve got:
- 4 Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seed Protein Bars
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add Health Warrior Maple Sea Salt Pumpkin Seen Protein Bars to a blender or food processor and pulse about 10 times to create small chunks (don’t blend until a flour-like consistency)
- Mix pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and almond butter together in a large bowl
- Add the PSB chunks, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt to the bowl and stir to combine
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Scoop 2 tbsp of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet, placing each cookie about 2 inches apart
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly springy on the top
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly (5-10 minutes) on the pan then transfer them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- The cookies will firm slightly as they cool. If you want doughier cookies take them out around 12 minutes. For crispier cookies, bake them for around 15 minutes.
The best part about making cookies is letting Mason help out. We love teaching him how to make sweet treats with wholesome ingredients and added protein so we can indulge and still feel good about our choices. We always say “we don’t work out as hard as we do to NOT eat cookies.” We strongly believe that life should be healthy & sweet in every way, shape, and form!